Saturday, April 7, 2012

Celebrating our newest little joy!

 I went up to Washington for Megan's baby shower.  How fun!  We're all excited for our newest joy to arrive.

 The kids had a fun place to play, with lots of toys and such.  Russell is getting to be so big.  And what a nice young man.

 Rachel and Jessica came up with a really great game, having to do with candy.  How can you go wrong with that?

 Going to have to give this a go at some future party myself sometime!

 Owne and Russell played so well together. They were very busy all day.

 Owen didn't want his picture taken.  SO, I told him I was going to take a picture of the catsup bottle instead.  And so I did.

Well, then he came up to tme, gave me this cute little grin, and told me to 'take my picture, take my picture'.  And so I did.

Russell then ran up, and told me to 'take my picture, take my picture'.  And so I did.

 Pa and Owen.  What a loving relationship this is.  I wish all children had this kind of love in their lives.

 Boy meets blue cupcake.  This is what happens....

 Jessica and Gus.

Jessica, Gus, and Rachel.  What a lovely family we have.  Love, love, love them.

No comments: