Friday, March 23, 2012

It was a RMH kind of day.


Last Wednesday I took the day off.  That morning I was sharing volunteer opportunities with students at West Sylvan Middle School.  The display for the House looked great.

 I got a kick out of my friend Capi's observance that my dress matched the storage boxes behind me.  Who knew?

 Me so silly.

 I volunteered at the school from 10:30 to 1, then stopped by Freddies to pick up some eggs and a veggie sandwich, and then took myself to the House to do some baking.  Above is the Christmas card for Patience, one of the therapy dogs that comes to the House every week.  I adore Patience and she knows it.


 Mary baking sweets.   Oh yes she did.


M&M cookies make people happy.  So colorful.  And tasty!

The view from the deck at the House.  Hello Portlandia!

No comments: