Wednesday, April 18, 2012

RMH Volunteer Celebration


 Yesterday I attended the RMH Volunteer Celebration.  It was held in downtown Portland.  Here is a view from the parking garage (I take pictures of where I park now so that I'll always remember where I've parked....don't laugh, it's come in handy a couple of times!).


 Not a bad day.  A bit overcast, but it IS Portland....


 Here we are, after a lovely lunch,  finding out about how to create a terrium (spelling???) or a floral arrangement.  What a nice way for them to say 'thank you'.


Meg, our volunteer coordinator, checks out the large amount of amazing flowers we have to choose from.  The young lady who set this up did a wonderful job.


See? 


A work in progress......


After the work has completely progressed....


You not only have to buckle up your kids you know.


I think I'm going to keep fresh flowers in my kitchen from now on.  This looks so nice.  Thank you RMH for a wonderful lunch.

No comments: