Monday, May 11, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

Tom had two things he wanted to do while he was here. One was ride the tram.

He did so. Mark did not.

The second was go to a Portland Beaver's game. So we hopped on Max and took ourselves to Portland. And I did not let Tom stand there. I'm a good sister that way.

He sat down and behaved himself. What a good brother!

We saw Lucky, the Beaver. He was very popular.

Watching the game.

The park looks so nice. What a nice way to spend the afternoon.

Pitcher winds up.

Well, son, that sure looks like that was a strike!

Swing, batter batter, swing!

The Beavers won! Tom and Mark are glad.

Mary and Tom are glad.

Hi mom and dad!

They usually let the kids run the bases after the game is done. Fun times for the kids.

And because it was Mother's Day they let the moms run as well. Look at that mom go!

Mark watched the kids and moms run. So did Mary. No way. Not going to happen.

When I went to load my pictures, I found this. Hmmm....

Gee Grandma Erna, and Grammy Jo: THIS is YOUR grandson.

Which side of the family did he get THIS from????

No comments: