Saturday, May 30, 2009

One of my favorite times of year.

What a wonderful sunny day! AND there's HS football practice to boot. Man, I'm one lucky gal.

Football practice. I've loved it ever since Steven began playing in third grade. I would stay for pretty much every practice. And I do mean every year. Some of my best friends are the mom and dads I hung out with while we all watched practice.

I remember some of these boys from when they were in preschool, watching their big brothers play.

Yep, back when they were just about this age.


Our new coach is getting right in there with the boys.
Our 'old' coach, Coach Vander Yacht, is also right in there, bossy as ever.

I video taped the scrimmage. We'll see if the coach likes how I work.

I love football. I love Tigard HS Football. I can't wait for the season to begin. Go Tigard!!

No comments: