Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Me and the Moose

I don't know why I wanted to share this. I found this little fellow when we were at the Mariner's game. I thought he was cute, but I didn't buy him. Maybe I should have and he could hang out with my Tigard Tiger buddy. Guess I'll have to get my butt up to a game or two next year (we had a BLAST) and next time buy me a moose.

When I was at a retreat with the youth group of my church, probably around freshman year, we did a ice breaker of saying your name and choosing an animal to go along with it. I decided on "Mary Moose" and it stuck for several years. In fact I was on our church's women's softball team and I had my name put as Moose on the back of my shirt. I actually enjoyed the nickname, and my sister still buys me a moose here and there. You know, life is too short not to have a silly animal name at some time or another.

Gotta get me a moose.

No comments: