Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doug and the dreaded "Senior Picture"

Doug did not want to go in and have his Senior picture taken, so we gave it a try at home. And as I should have know, we ended up with some really good "prison shots".

Some cool poses did came our way.

And of course a few goofy ones came into being. Nothing came out that we liked (duh), so Brianna and I talked him into going to one of those hour processing portrait places and we ended up with a nice picture (I'll post it soon). Doug was okay with the whole process and I can sent out his senior pictures with pride. A win/win for all.

Of course, it would be kinda fun to send out the one above......

Got me thinking of classic pictures from years past. The year he bleached his hair the night before football picture. Yes, the scan came out blurry, but you get the idea.

The picture from baseball with the determined look on his face. Our baseball days are way behind us. Basketball is king now in our house and that's fine with me. I'm a great football mom, an okay basketball mom, and a lousy baseball mom. I admit it. There, it's out. I suck at watching little league games.

No comments: