Saturday, January 19, 2008

OMSI

Today I went to OMSI with my friend Kysenia and her kids Gabe, Larissa, and Jon. I haven't been there for quite a while and we had a great time! We went to the big ole movie theater (Sea Monster...Jon really liked those sea monsters) and that was a hit. Then we went to the room with thousands of small blue balls that fit into several activities. The kids had fun with all the options there.

Another fun option was the chemistry room. You had to wear goggles: a real fashion statement!
Larissa and I did one of the experiment and I have to admit it was fun and I think we both found it interesting, and Larissa followed the directions very well. Good thing I had her there to help me!

Jon just liked the goggles. Isn't he adorable??


Heck, Kseniya is rather adorable herself! I'm so glad she's back, and I'm looking forward to more "field trips" and hanging out. We used to hang out a lot when she lived here before and it's wonderful she's back. We'll have to drag Jennifer and the kids along as well: all these great kids I get to spoil! Wow, now this is living!!!!!

No comments: