Thursday, April 10, 2014

April thoughts....

I can't believe it's already April. This year is flying by. Not in a bad way, thank goodness.

One of the joys of Spring is to work on happy Easter cards and have great views outside your window. Look how happy these cards are!
 

Look at how Lire spends her Spring mornings.
Yep.
Pretty much every morning is spent in this manner, after spending some quality time with me.

Sometimes I do get out into the sunshine and enjoy.
Tuesday I drove into Portland to meet my friend Suzette for coffee.

Lovely coffee.
Not only great to look at, but oh so good.
I love sitting in a small Portland coffee shop and having a cup of coffee in a 'real' cup.
And talking with friends like Suzette. It doesn't get much better than that.

I usually spend my mornings working on my computer skills
(after my quality time with Lire).

It makes it even better with the trees blooming.

And ever since Deacon passed I've noticed more squirrels running through the trees.
Quite a few come to think about it. In fact as I'm typing there's a little fellow (or gal, not sure)
jumping around the tree in this picture. Kinda nice to watch them at 'work'.
 
After some work on the computer then it's time to go to the library, then to the store, and later tonight Mark and I have a Relay meeting. I hope you're enjoying Spring!!

No comments: