Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Danielle in Portland

Many years ago my sister-in-law called me and told me one of the girls in her 4-H group reminded her of Cari, and that she wanted me to meet her.  And that I would love her.
I met her.  I loved her.
Danielle is about to go out there and make her future, and while waiting to fly out of Portland she got ahold of me to see if we could hang out.  Heck ya!  Mark and I picked her up and went into Portland and got some desert.  Danielle got flourless chocolate cake.  Looked pretty darn good.

I got key lime pie: it was so very good!  I want to go back and get some more.  Soon!

Mark got beer and a coconut almond chocolate pie.  Oh my.

See!

As Danielle shared her hopes and goals Mark and I were both so impressed with what her future holds.  I know she is going to succeed in anything she puts her mind to.
We are so proud of her we could burst!

No comments: