Monday, February 8, 2010

That Voo Doo that you do so well.

When I asked Linda where she would like to go, she replied Voo Doo Doughnuts. They have been featured on several travel shows, because of their unusual doughnuts, so I wasn't too surprised when she said that. And since I do like myself a doughnut here and there I was up for the challenge.

We had never been to the second location, so Mark used the GPS (thanks Dad!). And lets just say it's a hard building to miss.

Mark found a comfortable chair.

Mark found a pinball machine.

Mark found a list of lots and lots of doughnuts!

Mark found a monster in the parking lot!

Linda was afraid of the monster in the parking lot.

Linda and the monster in the parking lot made nice.

Ahhh!!! The Voo Doo doughnuts were flipping out!

"Oh No! We're on the menu!!!"

Are you ready for the Superbowl?

Well, yes I am, thank you very much.

"Noooo......I TOLD you we're on the menu!!! It's time to panic!!!!!"

Poor Voo Doo Doughnuts.....

No comments: