Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweet Cuppin Cakes

Baked up a batch of chocolate chip cookies at the Ronald McDonald House. Smelled so good!

I have to admit it: I'm not a big fan of chocolate chip cookies, so making them doesn't tempt me very much. Even the batter doesn't draw me in.

Now cupcakes are an other matter! I love, love, love sweet cupin cakes, and when they're in my house they call to me, assuring me that they love me too, and want to spend some quality time with me. And that darn ole cream cheese frosting, it calls me too. I've become very fond of cream cheese frosting. We've grown close, and hang out from time to time.

I practiced using multiple colors of frosting while piping. Worked out pretty good.

And I tried using different colors in the cake mix as well. Fun and festive!

The cupcakes looked very springy and made me happy. They tasted good (remember, we're good friends. I couldn't stand the thought of not letting them know how much they mean to me).

I hope the folks at the House liked them as much as I do. :)

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I love, love, love your cupcakes!!Your awesome.