Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hanging with our Homies

The weather was wonderful during our time with Mom and Dad. Around 75 degrees. Loved it!

Mark, Dad, and I walked each morning. Here Mark prepares himself.

I'm ready! Let's go!

Dad and Mark begin the journey.

It's a nice walk. I loved the tractor. Coolness.

Orchards. The area I grew up in was surrounded by orchards. I'm very fond of orchards.

Okay, the guys are ahead of me at this time so I can take their pictures. BUT I smoked them each time. I was way ahead of the pack. They were eating my dust.

You get the message.


Here we are, back at Dingerville. Yes folks, that's where my folks live. Dingerville.

The guy who started this wonderful little piece of America was named Dinger. Take it from there.

And they are STRICT about this folks.

I don't think they're going over 10 miles an hour, so I won't have to report them.

Me and my Daddy. I love him a whole bunch. It was fun to walk with him, even if I did cause him to EAT MY DUST.

And we did a lot of hanging out, reading stuff.

Playing with phones, watching tv. Fun stuff.

Everyone got their computer time in as well. I couldn't load my pictures there, and that made me sad, but I got over it.

We had a great time!!!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

It looks like you had a great time, wonderful pictures. I remember that picture from when we were down for you wedding!! Crazy!!I like it too. So when "Linda" takes it let me know, maybe it will find it's way to P.O.