Thursday, April 9, 2009

Man with cake

Why do I love my husband so much? He brings me CAKE!!!! COSTCO CAKE at that! I LOVE Costco cake. Oh yes I do. And I adore the gals at Beaverton Foods who think of me when they have Costco cake, and ensure my husband had Costco cake to give to his wife. Life is good!

I baked up a bunch of cupcakes to take to the house, putting cute little Easter bonnets on some of them, Easter theme rings on others, and crazy green bunnies on others. Looked very festive.

And some had sprinkles, and some had green coconut and jelly beans. There were bunnies. Chicks. Stuff.

I had a meeting in Portland for the upcoming Stitch and Pitch. I had some time to kill, so I found a bakery (figures) and I had to buy this cookie. I decided I wanted to try and do something like it so I took a picture.

The problem? I have to say the cookie did NOT taste good at all. The frosting was hard and didn't taste good. So, I'll see what I can come up with, but if it doesn't taste good, it's out of there. History.

1 comment:

jenrust said...

The bunny cupcakes turned out great!