Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Small Town USA

Mark and I rented a car and drove down to Cal to visit my folks. My brother Tom showed up also, so a good time was in store.

Mom and Dad took us all out to dinner at the Palermo Grange. They do a swiss steak dinner once a month.

Look at the price! You get salad, swiss steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, and cake. And it's good! They prepare the same dinner everytime, so they have it down pat.

It reminded me of church and 'Rainbow for Girls' dinners. Wonderful people put this dinner together. A young boy, about 10, served us, and he made my night. What a nice kid.

This boy, WAY more than 10, got rather out of hand.

And Mom wasn't having NONE of it! You GO girlfriend!

Hi Tom!

After dinner the 'boys' appear to see something worth checking out.

Again, Mom wasn't have NONE of that. Again, you GO girlfriend.

Must not have been that great.

No comments: