Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Now that's a view

Here's a view. Normally, this is a nice little plant on our patio. Now, it's just strange. Plain ole strange. A 'Cousin It' type of plant now.

For a different view, waking up this morning this is the first thing I see outside my living room window. We've lived in this location over 27 years, and I still love this tree. Just love it.

And standing at my front door, here's my view. Isn't this tree amazing? Beautiful? I love it.

Looking out the window of my bedroom I noticed how lovely the red apples on the tree next door look with the snow on them.

Pictures just do not do this view justice. Not at all.

And our little tree out in the back. Not much is left from our old home, and I'm glad this little fellow is still here with us.


And views like this: man, I was SO glad it wasn't me! The kids got a real kick out of it, watching the entire process, and debating their methods. That part of it was very entertaining for me.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

What is it about you and me and the trees we love.
I too tried to get pictures of the apples left on our tree. You're right pictures don't do it justice.
Merry Christmas Sister.