Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scapbooking frenzy

I took Friday off and drove on up to go to a bed and breakfast for a scrapbooking weekend. I met Mary Jo at her house, got to see Randy and Mom (and she is looking GOOD: made me so happy!!!!! Oh, and Randy looked GOOD too. Don't want him to feel left out), and we stopped by Gig Harbor to have lunch at Kelly's (I think that's right). I had the veggie sandwich and let me just say it was one of the BEST sandwiches I've EVER had. I mean that. It was so gosh darn good. I can't wait to go back.

Now, it helps when you go scrapbooking to actually take pictures with you. Sigh. But I took a bunch of stuff, and you know: I was actually very busy!! I did some pages for Caroline (that was fun), and a bunch of pages for folks at the RMH, and some cards. I enjoyed that more than I can say.

Kerry got a lot done. Look at all this!

Of course, she had two adorable boys that makes it fun. Like the little fellow here who wasn't really warming up to the pumpkins....

'Car wash.....working at the car wash, yeah.....' You singing yet??

The food was so good.

Broiled grapefruit, with edible flowers. So pretty and so tasty.

I loved the glass statue on the mantle. The colors and everything. You can see me taking the picture at the left, LOL!

The woman who lived in the house was a suffragette. How cool is that???

This book fascinated me. I loved the green bunny....

This is a board game on display.

The best part about it? Emma, on the cover, is the woman who lived in the house.

Mary Jo and I had a wonderful room. The bed was not only beautiful, but was very comfortable. A winning combination.

We stayed in the room named for Susan B Anthony.

This is the view as you walked out of our room.

As the good Intel employee I am, I used the hand rail. Safety first!

Cookies were available at all times.

Nice seating on the front porch. A nice place to relax.

Lions guarded us at all times.

Isn't this an amazing entry?

They have a large property, and even the house next door fits in.

We had a wonderful time and I hope I can go again next year!

No comments: