Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I shouldn't give up my day job.

Cari bought me a softies book a while ago. It's a great book, outlining how to hand sew cute little rabbits and such. I bought myself some felt this weekend, with the idea of practicing like crazy! Well, with how I sew, the results are rather crazy. But I have to admit I had fun with my first little bunny, even though she has no legs. It's cruel, but true. I have to practice, practice, practice my sewing skills.

She seems to enjoy hanging out with Tigard the T. Hmmm....could be the color combination.


And for all of you moms out there who are currently dealing with small children and their fusses: here I deal with a 20 year old that doesn't want to give up the computer for 5 friggin minutes so his mom can do her blog. He's back.

No comments: