Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy St Pat's Day to you!

Today was the Hillsboro St Pat's Day parade and we had a blast! Relay For Life was well represented.

Carisa and I hung out, keeping a sharp eye out for cute firemen.....

Some of our amazing survivors. Shows that cancer hits all ages. We have to find a cure!!!!!

And don't you LOVE her green granny square coat??? She's adorable as it is, and her coat was just too perfect. What a sweet girl, a very sweet young lady.

Talking about sweet ladies, here are some true cuties!!! I don't remember the name of the woman on the left, but she's 92 and a doll. Then there's Gloria and Paula, two of my favorite folks. Women like this are why I Relay.

And my friend Rhonda's granddaughter came along and she was good as gold. She is a doll as well, and could she be any cuter? I don't think so.

And what would a parade be without Ronald McDonald? You go boy!

And of course I carried my sign on why I Relay. I Relay for my Mom and Dad because I love them so very much. Why should YOU Relay?????

No comments: