Saturday, July 11, 2009

A nice summer evening

The weather this morning was rather chilly, but by late afternoon the sun came out and it was a lovely Oregon evening. So Mark and I decided to go out for dinner. As we walked out the door I noticed how well our new little tree, and the flowers, Mark planted were doing.

We decided to go to Max's in downtown Tigard. They're nice folks there and they have wonderful beer. Mark was looking at the paver stones they had down.

We both noticed the new pedestrian bridge they've built out back. Nice job.

We sat down and here is our view. Not very classy, but what ya gonna do?

I had a Reverends Daughter, a spicy beer with lots of clove. I really like it.

Hmmm....electronic cigarettes. What the heck are those?

Come to think of it, I don't want to know.

No comments: