Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bark!!

Mark and I helped out at Bark For Life of Hillsboro today.
I brought along some Luminaria to display.

So many cuties were there!

Loved Amber's pal 'Doug' dressed as a puppy.

Nikki and Rhonda always do such a great job!

Cuties!!


Some of my favorite people!!

Look at this big ole fellow. He was a hit!

Pirates did attend.

Pirate dog!

Mark and I got our 'dog fix' today.
 


Police dogs are always a hit!!!




We will fight!!

Someone is hoping for a bit of sandwich.........

This dog has a vest with the names of people and animals whose lives have been touched by cancer.


Dean and his buddy.


Mom, I Relay for you.

Here's my Luminaria for my Mom.
I couldn't find the one I made for my Dad, so I put out a card I'd made with a picture of him out for the display, and I guess I'd better get cracking and make a new one.
I Relay for you Dad.




How could you not love this dog?
He does commercials. Surprised? I'm not!


I got Lire's BFL handkerchief and promptly put it on her when we got home.
She wore it for a while......
The weather was perfect, the dogs and people who attended had fun, and we raised money to fight cancer. It was a great day!!!

No comments: