Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This and That

Thought I'd share a bit of this, and a bit of that from our trip. Mark and I have been resting the last couple of days, getting ourselves back into US time, and it's made all the difference. I need to post a few more pictures, but til I get them organized I thought I'd share a bit of this and that. The canals, the strange statue in one of the apartments across the way from Cari's apartment that kept watch on us, the fun kiddie rides outside of the stores, the babies on bikes (without helmets no less!), lots and lots of art in the parks and on the streets, the Opera House, the 'itty bitty' cars (and I do mean itty bitty!!!), and the little hot dog guy at one of the street vendors, draped in an American flag. A bit of this and that. Ah, Amsterdam, you so rock!










































































No comments: