Thursday, September 13, 2012

Joseph rocks!


When I went to pick up Cari at the house she was staying at, I loved the 'thank you' note she left for Tom and Andrea.
How cool is this?


When we went to Joseph the first place we went in was a quilt store. I thought of Kathy of course!


And we checked out the art.  Lots of art to be seen!


Hmmm....wonder why I like this sign?


Joseph is a nice little town.  But boy, it is little.


We drove to the lake to check it out.


And Cari found a big ole chair.


We took a tram ride.  I was a bit nervous on the way up.  I admit it.


Cari LOVED it!  She really did.


It was a beautiful view on the journey up.


Cari and I hiked.


We saw mountains.


And chipmunks.


Now I was nervous on the way up, but on the way down I was just fine.  Go figure!

2 comments:

Relay said...

I like the little girl laying in the chair photo!

Erin said...

What amazing pictures. Looks like a great trip!

Thanks for stopping by. Do you go to the Decorette Shop in Tigard? My favorite store! I hope the families and kids love the root beer float cookies! Thanks for the nice comment!