Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another PTC under my belt.


Got together with my PTC team mates last Thursday evening to decorate our van.  I not so sure my ta tas are so contrary!


We attatched our team number on our van.  It was a 15 passenger van: LOVED all the room!!


Maureen decided that some of our bras were rather boring....


Here we met up with van 1 to take over the walking.
We're ready to go!


Last year we discovered that wraps were a great meal on the go.  Turkey, cheese, and a low carb wrap with a bit of mustard.
I was one happy camper.


Hey Mom: look who came up to visit us and see if they could charm a treat or two out of us.
I thought of you: you would have loved them.  They had a lot of personality.


Ah, porta potties.  We are together again.


One of the teams was going around 'beaning' other team's vans.  So funny!!


Save the rack.
A good message.
"Don't slack: check your rack'


Parked while waiting for our walker to arrive.  Fun checking out the other vans.


Here I am, ready to take off for my first leg.  I am so lucky I get to be a part of this amazing event!!!!

No comments: