Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where everybody knows your name...

Christmas with our family is always filled with lots of hugs. We do love to hug.

Christmas with our family is filled with classy people.

And folks who want to know what's happening.

Folks who are happy.

Stylish.

Absolutely ADORABLE folks.

See what I mean? More ADORABLE folks. And darn cute dogs.

Silly folk are everywhere at our family gatherings.

See what I mean?

Laid back people are a part of our celebration.

And of course we love to have happy families. That's why Christmas with our family is wonderful. Ho, ho, ho!!!

1 comment:

KCina said...

Mary--I had to chuckle. I read the post title when I saw the update off my blog and I starting singing the theme song to Cheers!

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Happy New Year my friend!

~ Kathy