Sunday, December 13, 2009

Giraffes, kitties, and a big old dog with a volleyball.

Been working on the decorations. At the RMH a very nice lady painted some pictures and brought them to the House for folks to take. I was told to take one and while looking through them I found one I really liked. A giraffe in a carousel. I loved the look and the colors and the fact it was a giraffe. And look how perfect it is in my hallway.

It's the first thing I see when I come out of my bedroom. It makes me happy and isn't that what art is all about?

I came home the other day from Xmas shopping, dropped my coat next to the computer to look something up, and when I turned around I found a certain cat we all know relaxing on my coat. Gads. That leg of hers cracks me up: she had adapted very well to it.

Mark bought me a beautiful poinsettia: isn't it amazing?

Mark and the dog have been taking it easy all weekend. Deacon LOVES hanging out with Mark.

He's hoping that Mark will take him outside and play. With how cold it is, I think the phrase for this happening is 'no way baby!'.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I knew you really needed that table. Aren't you glad you still have it? I love the giraffe picture. What a treasure.