Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Scrapbooking and Basketball: what a mix!

I've been working on a scrapbook for my girlfriend who just adopted a little girl. Her name is Ellie Rose and I've had a blast working on the book (almost as much fun as working on the ones for my mother-in-law and my nieces). As with Rachel's, I didn't put any pictures in, and I'll include the stickies so all she has to do is print up some pictures and throw them in. It was fun doing a baby book and I'm looking forward to doing many more (babies tend to come in droves, as Mary Jo and I can tell you!).

Here is the front page. I didn't have much luck taking pictures (Cari is so much better at that than me. Heck, come to think of it she so much more talented than me. I wanna be her when I grow up!), but I wanted to share at least a bit of what I did. What a show off I am.

And Mark (bless his heart) took the time to put together a team for another tournament this last weekend. He's so good that way, and he really enjoys coaching with Kurt, so it makes it even more fun. They won both their games on Saturday, and lost on Sunday, AND they came in second: that is great!!! And of course, when you get a bunch of young men together, there's always one crazy guy who has to have his shirt off and acting crazy. Of course.

No comments: