Sunday, September 1, 2013

The 'M' Birthday event of the year!

I went up to Port Orchard this weekend for some family love.
On Friday night Mary Jo, Marshon, Megan and I went out for a 'girl's night out'.
Megan was sweet and took our picture.  I wish we would have had one taken with her!  Darn!
Much fun and laughter was had.

Since our names all start with M, we went to a restaurant that starts with M.
After dinner we decided to stop by Marshalls to complete the M event.
Here Mary Jo compares her shoe size to a size 18 shoe.  Holy moley!

The drive home was filled with trees and lots and lots of other folks on the road.
I decided this visit to concentrate more on being with family and friends, rather than taking lots of pictures.  I had a wonderful time and I'm already looking forward to when I can go back up.
I LOVE my family!!!!

No comments: