Monday, September 16, 2013

Cure JM Event

My friend Damon lost his son to JM.  This last Sunday they had a 'Cure JM' event and I went to help with the Ronald McDonald House booth, and to support Damon and his family.
This frog was a hit with the youngsters.

I know a certain man in my life that would have liked this.....

Nancy and I manned the booth.

We had several folks come and ask about volunteering.
It was wonderful to be able to give them the information. 
I hope they're able to come and be a part of the RMH family.

Kathy and Charlie were at the event.
It always makes me happy to see this adorable face.
I just love this girl to pieces.

She wanted me to have my picture taken with her wings.
I'm styling here.

We got to meet lots of people.

It was a rainy day.  We even had thunder and lightening. 
And there were some volunteers who braved the weather to be in the dunking booth.
These are the kind of people you want to be around. 
I'm very proud of Damon and his family and how they work to make a difference in the world.
Mason, their son, left the world a better place because he was here. 

No comments: