Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Mark and I ventured out yesterday to look for a Christmas tree.
We didn't find one we liked (at the places we went they only had big ole trees, and we wanted a four foot tree or such), but we did take some Christmas pictures, and Mark bought me a poinsettia.

Al's Garden Center had some amazing poinsettias, and it was hard to decided which style I wanted.
One of the varieties was a pink flower and I went with that (yes, the plant in my hand is really a bright pink).  But the more I think about it the more I want to go back and get a couple more.  They were so beautiful.  And the really HUGE plants are sending me wave lengths to come back and take one home.  But I have to admit a really huge poinsettia will probably not make it's way here.
 
It was a fun day.  A cold day, but fun.  I love the holidays!!

No comments: