Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream on

Yesterday the good folks at Hands On Greater Portland took me out for lunch to celebrate my time spent with them.  December 31st is my last official day (but I will continue to volunteer), and I have so enjoyed my experience there. How many people get the chance to work for a non-profit and see the inner workings?  I 'm one of the luckiest folks you'll ever meet.
 
One of my gifts was a box of dream cards. 

There are 30 cards in the box, and you open one when you need some encouragement. 
Or you share one with someone who could use a lift.
(I have someone in mind already who is going to receive one).

I decided to open one and here it is.
I'm following my dream. 
I feel as if I am where I am suppose to be at this time and place in my life.
It's scary and exciting all at the same time. 
It ain't going to be easy, but I'm growing every day.
So lead on dreams: I'm in it for the win!

No comments: