Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baking is fun! Bids not so much.

While reading one of the blogs I like I came across some cute cupcake toppers. They can print up just about anything! Clip art, etc. Amazing. One of the cutest toppers they had was a 'wiener' dog (that's how she put it!) with a birthday hat on: wonder WHO I thought about when I saw that one? Hmmm....a certain family in Washington the State?

But they were 15 dollars for 12, so so go for me. But, while in JoAnns, I found some by Wilton on sale for 3 dollars for 12. Oh yes, that I can handle. So I decided to give them a try and they're so easy and fun to use.

Mark, on the other hand, has been getting bids on laying the floor (and painting). He got the name of one fellow from the store he bought the flooring at. Could he be the one?

My new toy. Hold 24 cupcakes, or one big ole cake. And collapses, so it's easy to store! Love it!

The designs were so pretty, and I had fun practicing pipping. Gonna work on that.

I baked up some cupcakes, with cream cheese frosting, and dipped in chocolate. Mmmm...so good.

Loving it!

I think this guy is our guy. He came out, gave us an estimate, and we'll see what we come up with. Yeah! Cupcakes and flooring. A match made in Heaven. Right.

No comments: