Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Bear! And GO TIGARD!!

Saturday was a busy one at our house. I went to a birthday bash for my friend Bear: she finally joined the '50' club. Welcome aboard girlfriend! It's worth the wait, trust me.

Since Bear likes tie-dye, we were all asked to wear tie-dye. Very interesting mix of colors I must say. And lots of good food included.


Including three cakes!!! My favorite was home made, I believe by Bear's nephew. Look at the great job he did on his volcano cake. And let me just say, it tasted very good.

His cake, along with two Costco cakes, provided lots of heat, and lots of desert.

The birthday girl had a fun time. Can you tell?

Mark was busy with football. The 'Tigard Bowl' was that evening, and Mark had to be there early to prepare.

The weather was perfect, lots of folks came to watch, and Tigard looked good. It was a lot of fun.

I video taped the three games (freshman, JV, and varsity) for the team. Interesting. Hard to keep track of everything in the small lens.

The coaches convened after the big event, with lots of learning going on. Go Tigard!!

No comments: