Monday, November 5, 2012

Art and a walk.


One of the things I love about McMenamins pubs is the artwork.  I thought I'd share some of the paintings on the walls at the Hotel Oregon.




Each room is named for someone.  We got a kick out of this door: not many others were listed as amazing.  I've been researching his name online and it's very interesting.


This is the elevator door.


Every year the Hotel Oregon holds an event to celebrate UFOs.  They have a parade and everything.  I told Mark we'll make it there one of these years!



We walked downtown McMinvile, and it was wonderful weather for walking, and the smell of the damp leaves was actually wonderful (such a Fall scent), and we even found a penguin.  I'd not seen this before: loved it!


Lots of fun Halloween records.


Liked the bike rack.  How clever is this?

No comments: