Sunday, October 28, 2012

Boo! From Intel.


I helped out last night at the Halloween party for Intel at the Aloha campus.  Here we are preparing for all the kids and grown up kids to arrive.


They had a Haunted Forrest out in the courtyard. 
Here a little girl swings and swings.


It wouldn't be a Halloween party without a coffin full of popcorn.


My job was to be outside at the Hunted Forrest, show a video, and then send those willing to risk the Haunted Forrest on their way.
I like the way you were to say 'Skittles' if you (or your child, LOL) were afraid.
And yes, Skittles was yelled a couple of times.


Scary.


More scary.


I was styling it.  Loving my hat,
and way cool red converse.


Enter at your own risk!


Peaceful scarecrow: who would have thought?


Group shot of the folks that were out in the Haunted Forrest.
They did a GREAT job!


No Badge.  No go. 
Beware!!!!

No comments: