Friday, March 27, 2009

Dinner for Eight. And two cats.

Mark, Steven, Michael, and I went to Cari's last night for dinner. Doug took himself and a friend to the beach.

Cari and Richard were cooking up a storm when we got there. Chicken, rice, and broccoli. It was excellent. Thank you all for making dinner. We loved it, and we had a great time.

I love the typewriter. I remember typing on something pretty similar at one time. Not sure if I was just playing around or what. Amazing.

Erika showed us how one of the cats plays fetch. I LOVE these cats!

Steven and Michael hung out. A bit bummed because there wasn't a TV and there was a Blazer's game on. But they kept up with the scores on their phones, and I actually think it was nice for them to just hang out and NOT have something else to do while they hung out, like a computer or TV or Play Station. Novel idea.

Cat tricks were done for our amusement. We were amused. Thanks Tyler.

And when it was time to leave I discovered my purse had made a new friend.

No comments: