Sunday, October 16, 2011

California Dreaming

I had a wonderful visit in California. See the 'pile of luggage'? That is art from unclaimed luggage at Sac airport. Pretty impressive. Linda and I drove to Old Sac from the airport and had lunch at Fannie Ann's, where Linda used to work. We hung out with Dad, John, Tom, and Lyndsey. We met with friends at the YCHS football game and had our picture taken with the mascot, the Honker. Yeah, a Honker. We went around town with Diana, see the memorial to our friends involved in the YCHS bus accident in 1976, surprised our friend Toni (so nice to see her), and showed Dad how to Skype And spending all day Sunday with my friends Linea and Tom was a highlight. How lucky am I that Linea and I are still good friends after all these years?? I'm looking forward to the next time I get to go down and hang out. I love my family and friends in YC!!!!!






























































































































































































































































No comments: