Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ballet shoes anyone??

My friend Ksenyia, her daughter, and I went to a sale of no longer needed items from the Oregon Ballet. We got there right about the time it opened, and let me just say there were TONS of people there, and from listening to other folks it sounds like they opened the doors early. Geez. We saw folks coming out with bags and bags of stuff, and I have the feeling that lots of folks got lots of cool stuff. Darn. But we did find some shoes, bits and pieces of stuff, and I found some really cute Christmas ornaments that must have been for sale in their gift shop, they were marked at 15 dollars, and I got the three of them for a total of one dollar. Excellent! It was fun, interesting, and I was shocked at the crush of folks looking for deals. Wow.





























No comments: