Thursday, November 1, 2007

The beauty of Fall

As I drove home today I noticed the amazing group of geese hanging out at Metzer School. I just had to rush in, grab my camera, and get a picture. Shortly after this someone, or something (I have the feeling a four legged critter was involved) caused them to take off in mass flight.

As I walked back home I noticed how nice our home looks and decided to take a snapshot to remember. There are larger homes out there, but I truly doubt if anyone loves their home as much as I love mine.

This is the view from our driveway.

And the view from the front yard, looking towards Lincoln Center.

I love the light: Mark's mom and dad gave it to us and we get so many positive comments on it. It not only looks nice, but reminds us of folks that we love and who always are doing wonderful things for us. I have a great life.

No comments: