Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy early Birthday Mom!

I made a scrapbook calendar for my mom's birthday (November 2nd) and she got it today. She sent me an email saying she liked it and she appreciated all the time it must have taken. I'm so glad because I loved working on it for her. It's special to work on something for someone you love and think the world of.

I also created a scrapbook of my niece Rachel's wedding for my mother-in-law for her birthday. She called and told me how much it meant to her.

I'm very lucky to have these ladies in my life and I love them both very much.

FYI: the page above is from when we went to Six Flags this summer. Steven would not go NEAR any of the characters....dork.....

This is a great one: the picture of the cute lil girl is me on the birthday I got Huckleberry Hound. I LOVED him, and imagine my delight a few years ago when I found one at a doll show. I had to have him, and he has a place of honor in my home. I knew my mom would get a kick out of this.

And I'm glad mom's stuff came today because I managed to smuggle in some Halloween peeps in there. My mom loves it and we all know they're even better on Halloween itself!

No comments: