Sunday, August 5, 2007

Beaverton Relay For Life

Kathy and I went to the Beaverton Relay this morning to help clean up (always a good thing to help out others who are tired after working hard all night raising money to help fight cancer!). We were there for their closing ceremony and it was exciting to be there when they announced that they met their goal! WONDERFUL!!! Everyone was so nice and I have the feeling that their Relay is just going to grow and grow with such amazing folks giving their time and effort.

Where was this woman for me on the Sunday morning of OUR Relay? I could so have used a ride like this. Of course, I'm not adorable like this young man. Don't think she would have done this for me. Oh well.

Here he is again: what did I say? Is he not adorable? We were walking by earlier and when we stopped to take his picture he began posing and was quite the character.

No comments: