Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Walking and Walking and Walking...

Been walking, getting ready for the quickly approaching Portland To Coast. Gonna be here before I know it! I decided to find a new path, so I walked down a road I've driven on for years, but have never walked it. Got to see the Scandinavian American Cultural and Community Center close up, and the very cute bus stop they put up. And there are signs on the bus stops, and I liked that someone wrote some quotes on one of them. And the trees: amazing. It was a great walk, with a couple of small hills, and I think I'll be doing this pretty much every night until PTC. Hang in there with me sunshine!




































































































































No comments: